[Yk-yhdistys] VL: [Yk-hallitus] Invitation to FINMUN´s 10th anniversary celebration

Liisa Koivuniemi limakoi at utu.fi
Wed Sep 24 10:41:33 EEST 2014

Ohessa kutsu FinMUNin 10-vuotisjuhliin.

Terveisin
Liisa Koivuniemi
tiedottaja
Turun YK-yhdistys
________________________________
Lähettäjä: yk-hallitus-bounces at lists.utu.fi [yk-hallitus-bounces at lists.utu.fi] käyttäjän Yassine Berrouj [yassine.berrouj at aiesec.net] puolesta
Lähetetty: 23. syyskuuta 2014 17:19
Vastaanottaja: yassine.berrouj at aiesec.net
Kopio: sonja.huttunen at gmail.com
Aihe: [Yk-hallitus] Invitation to FINMUN´s 10th anniversary celebration

[cid:inlineImage0]

Mannerheimintie 5 A, Helsinki, Finland
Tel: +358407678805/+358405131319
FinMUN<http://finmun.wordpress.com/>

Dear Sir/Madame, We are pleased to invite you and your valuable organization to the FINMUN evening-festivity where we will be celebrating our 10th anniversary on the 24th of October.

The Finnish Model United Nations Society is an organization for individuals  interested in international relations. We bring together people to organize and participate in Model United Nations (MUN) conferences, debate issues on the UN and global agenda, and develop their understanding of global politics. All interested are welcome, new ideas mean new resolutions.

On the UN day, 24th of October we are serving you an eclectic evening at Metsäpirtti, Tuusula filled with food, drinks, a FunMUN simulation, sauna and a bunch of new and old friends. The evening is encouraged to be turned into a night, accommodation and breakfast is provided.

The festivity costs 20€ (incl. accommodation and 3 meals) or 15€ (incl. 1-2 meals depending on the time of departure). BYOB. Sign up here: Sign up
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1xOLqkbp2Vr-tjxFj25bqcO1ZwvgmOgnTmJoR5KoS1CA/viewform?usp=send_form>The event on facebook: Here<https://www.facebook.com/events/261122814085007/?fref=ts>

The celebration takes place Friday 24th of October at 7PM till 25th of October 1PM. Metsäpirtti is accessible by bus (50 minutes from Kamppi, 7,40€) or by private car (30 minutes from Helsinki). Metsäpirtti<http://www.metsapirtti.fi/index.tmpl?sivu_id=110>

We would also be honored to hear speeches from our past board members at the evening itself.

FINMUN also invite you for further cooperation/partnership in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact in case you have more questions or proposals.

If you would like to attend this event, we advise you to register as soon as possible as space is limited. Kindly note that registration will be closed when places have been filled, or latest 10 October  2014

Sincerely Yours,

Yassine BERROUJ
Director of Regional Affairs, FINMUN-FINNISH model United Nations 2014-2015
Mobile:  +358405131319
Email: yassine.berrouj at aiesec.net/ jasin005 at gmail.com