[Yk-yhdistys] 15th Edition Internal Voices Magazine

Siri Robin robin at unric.org
Tue Jan 10 20:12:18 EET 2012

Dear all,

The Internal Voices team is very proud to present the 15th edition of
the magazine. Internal Voices is a magazine written by UN interns from
all over the world, and is edited by a team of interns at the United
Nations Regional Information Centre in Brussels. Each issue has its own
theme, which is usually linked to an international year, a certain
event... This issue is themed "The UN & sustainability", some of the
reasons for this being: 2012 is the International Year for Sustainable
Energy for All, our office UNRIC launched the Drop by Drop ad
competition and Rio+20 coming up.

We are also very excited to announce the launch of the new Internal
Voices website, which you can visit at: www.internalvoices.org
<http://www.internalvoices.org/> . Please regularly check our website
for updates, new posts, interviews... Furthermore you can also visit us
on Facebook: www.facebook.com/internalvoices. Feel free to like our page
and share it with your friends and colleagues. If you would like to
contact us you can do so by sending us an email at:
internalvoices at unric.org.

May we also kindly request that you forward this mail to your interns or
anyone who might be interested in reading the magazine.

Attached you will find a high-resolution PDF copy of this issue which
you can also download from our website.

We hope you'll enjoy reading our magazine!

Best regards,

Siri Robin

Editor, Internal Voices

The Internal Voices Team