[Yk-yhdistys] Nuorille suunnattu seminaari Sloveniassa lokakuussa

Tuomola Juhana Juhana.Tuomola at formin.fi
Mon Jul 28 15:06:39 EEST 2008

Hyvä vastaanottaja,

Välitän tässä Slovenian Mariborista tulleen nuorille suunnatun kutsun. Tapahtuma vaikuttaa mielenkiintoiselta,  järjestäjät  vastaavat muista kuin matkakuluista.

Ystävällisin terveisin,

Juhana Tuomola
Varsinais-Suomen Eurooppatiedotus, Turku
p. 040 510 75 29

________________________________

Dear network colleagues,

in Europe Direct relay Maribor, Slovenia we are organizing international conference on intercultural dialogue. The conference Meet me in diversity aims to bring youth from all EU Member states and Candidate countries together to raise awareness and knowledge about intercultural dialogue. The conference will be dealing with Culture and the media, Migration and Youth. We invite youth from 18-29 years old from EU Member states and Candidate countries to share their opinions, experiences and knowledge in intercultural dialogue, gain new friendship and get to know new cultures. The conference will take place from 27 to 29 October 2008 in Maribor, Slovenia.

We kindly ask you if you can disseminate information about the conference among your partners which deal with youth. There is no participation fee, the organizers will provide all accommodation, meals, lectures and social activities so we hope the conference will be attractive to youth.

We will be grateful if you can forward enclosed invitation to interested public so that we will raise together multicultural awareness.

We thank you in advance for your network solidarity, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Aleš Korez

Zavod PIP - Informacijska točka EUROPE DIRECT MARIBOR
Gosposvetska cesta 86, 2000 Maribor
tel: +386 2 234 21 46
fax: +386 2 234 21 47
E: europedirect at zavodpip.si

Od odgovorov na vsa vaša vprašanja o Evropski uniji vas loči le klic na brezplačno telefonsko številko EUROPE DIRECT 00 800 6 7 8 9 10 11. Vsak državljan lahko iz katerekoli države članice EU zastonj pokliče na omenjeno številko ter v svojem jeziku postavi in dobi odgovor na vprašanje o EU. Storitev je dostopna vsak delavnik med 9.00 in 18. uro.