[Gross] New features in svn trunk

Eino Tuominen eino at utu.fi
Fri Apr 20 23:08:04 EEST 2007

Hi,

I just committed some modifications to svn trunk. They include

- code cleanup and a bug fix in thread_pool.c
- milter implementation
- support for definitive checks

Jesse pointed out an issue: due to random (seems to be, I have not
checked) scheduling of threads waiting on pthread_cond_wait() on Linux
threads never shut down as they almost never had to wait more than a few
seconds for new work. It's now fixed and I did some code cleanup doing
that, too.

Milter is configured with --enable-milter, config example is included in
 config file.

The only definitive check so far is 'random' - the check is just for
testing purposes only.

These modifications are not tested in production, so be extra careful
should you put it on test.

Happy testing!

--
  Eino Tuominen