[Dino] DINO 2020

Anne Klara Bom akbom at sdu.dk
Fri May 15 14:51:45 EEST 2020

Dear all!
We are pleased to announce that DINO will host its 7th conference on October 28-30 2020 at the University of Southern Denmark in Odense. The conference is funded by The Nordic Culture Fund and the Nordic Council of Ministers.
The conference theme is "Nordic Literature and Canonization." With this theme, we want to facilitate fruitful discussions and new suggestions to how we can think of, with and against Nordic canon constructions. We sincerely hope that you will all send an abstract to akbom at sdu.dk<mailto:akbom at sdu.dk> before June 26 and/or register for the conference. The conference website is https://www.sdu.dk/dino2020 . We will update the website with further information, but for now it is possible to see the program, the call for papers and to register for the conference. The program is also attached to this email.
Please check it out and help us circulate the information to your colleagues! If you have any questions, feel free to answer this email. If the questions are on practical matters, you can write to our project coordinator Anne Høgedal on anhoe at sdu.dk<mailto:anhoe at sdu.dk>

Kind regards,
Anne Klara Bom

PS: We are aware that the world has turned out to be quite unpredictable in 2020. We have, however, decided to believe that Denmark will be accessible again in October. If this is not the case, we will of course reschedule.

Best regards

Anne Klara Bom

Associate Professor

H.C. Andersen Centret