[Dino] Reminder: DINO Conference 2018 in Oslo

Elisabeth Oxfeldt elisabeth.oxfeldt at iln.uio.no
Wed Aug 8 00:25:36 EEST 2018

Dear members of the DINO mailing list,

This is just a reminder of the August 15 deadline coming up for abstracts for the DINO conference fall 2018 in Oslo.

The conference theme is: Affects of Diversity in Nordic Literature?

For more information see the following link and/or the mail below:

https://www.hf.uio.no/iln/forskning/aktuelt/arrangementer/konferanser/2018/dino-2018-conference/

Best,

elisabeth oxfeldt, on behalf of the organizing committee :)