[Dino] Reminder: Ecocritical conference in Västerås 4-5 May 2017

Marie Öhman marie.ohman at mdh.se
Mon Aug 22 13:34:18 EEST 2016

Dear all,
this is a reminder about a conference, Ecocriticism in the Nordic countries, in May next year. We would love to see your there. Please share with colleagues, students and friends who might be interested.

Vänliga hälsningar/Best regards

Marie Öhman

Ecocriticism in The Nordic Countries - Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow. Västerås 4-5 may 2017

Just over a decade, Ecocriticism has been a part of the humanities in Sweden. The research group called Ecocritical Forum was founded at Mälardalen University at a time when Ecocriticism was not yet an established research specialization in the country.

Today things are different. Networks have been formed, research projects have been carried out, educational efforts have been made, and the field of Ecocriticism has been broadened.

We now think it is time to assess the place of Ecocriticism in Nordic research and educational contexts. We therefore invite you to a conference whose aim it is to take stock of and discuss Ecocritical achievements and approaches in the Nordic Countries.

Please find the Call for Papers here:

http://mdh.se/polopoly_fs/1.90057!/Menu/general/column-content/attachment/Invitation%20ecocritical%20conference_interactive.p