[Dino] Summer School Beyond Horizons June 2016

Broomans, P. p.broomans at rug.nl
Thu Apr 21 23:42:16 EEST 2016

Dear all,

I would like to inform you about our Summer School in Groningen.

Deadline 16 May 2016
12 - 17 June ´Summer School ´Beyond Horizons. Transmitting and Writing New
Identities of Minorities and Migrants in Europe´

See for more information:

http://www.rug.nl/education/summer-winter-schools/summer_schools_2016/beyond-horizons-identities/?lang=en

Best wishes,

Petra

Dr. Petra Broomans, Associate Professor/Senior lecturer

NEW BOOK: *Battles and Borders. Perspectives on Cultural Transmission and
Literature in Minor Language Areas  See*:
http://www.barkhuis.nl/product_info.php?products_id=208

European Languages and Cultures / University of Groningen
Visiting professor Scandinavian Studies / Ghent University

Phone: + 31 (0) 50 3637275/5850
M: + 31 (0)6 53616699
Fax: + 31 (0) 50 3635821

31th IASS conference 9-13 August 2016; see: www.rug.nl/let/iassgroningen2016