[Dino] THIS IS HOW YOU UN-SUBSCRIBE

Ann-Sofie Lönngren ann-sofie.lonngren at gender.uu.se
Thu Oct 23 14:30:07 EEST 2014

Dear all on the Dino-list, in ordet to un-subscribe, click the link at the bottom of the e-mail, and follow the instructions.

Kind regards, Ann-Sofie

Ann-Sofie Lönngren, Ph.d. and Associate Professor (Docent) in Literature

Center for Gender Studies, Uppsala University

Box 527, 751 20 Uppsala

Tel: 0046184715889

Author of Following the Animal. Power, Agency, and Human-Animal Transformations in Modern, Northern-European Literature (Cambridge Scholars Publishing, forthcoming)