[Dino] Maarten Loonen looks for support of his arctic project

Astrid Surmatz astrid.surmatz at lnu.se
Tue Oct 16 18:41:55 EEST 2012

Hallo everybody on the list,

Maarten Loonen at the Arctic Center at Groningen university has asked for support for a Spitzbergen project, more information to be found at http://sees.nl/index.php?nr=77. It is a prize of 100 000 Euro for the popularization of science, and their project has made it into the last three for this year. So if you might want to support for their "living and sur-viving North-pole" project, feel free to have a look at the website and to vote for them by pressing "their" button.

All the best
Astrid

Dr. Astrid Surmatz
Scientific leader of CHILLL, Childhood research in literature, language and learning
Linnaeus University, SE - 35195 Växjö, Sweden
astrid.surmatz at lnu.se

Information om CHILLL, se http://lnu.se/forskargrupper/chilll/evenemang