[Dino] Network for religion and literature

Beata Agrell beata.agrell at lit.gu.se
Tue Dec 6 10:39:04 EET 2011

Hallo colleagues!

At the dept of Literature, History of Ideas, and Religion, Goteborg University, we are busy starting a network for religion and literature. My task is to get in contact with potential participants. The frames of this network are wide: any kind of interest within the area of the key words is welcome. The long-term aim is to render the network international, but we start with Scandinavia. Therefore: if individuals or groups among you would be interested in joining this network you are very welcome to contact me .

Best regards,
Beata Agrell

Beata Agrell, professor em.
Dept. of literature, history of ideas, and religion
Box 200
SE-40530 Göteborg
Sweden
beata.agrell at lir.gu.se<mailto:beata.agrell at lir.gu.se>