[Dino] new co-ordinator DINO

Ann-Sofie Lönngren ann-sofie.lonngren at littvet.uu.se
Tue Aug 30 16:11:07 EEST 2011

Hello everyone,

my name is Ann-Sofie Lönngren and I am the new co-ordinator for DINO.
I have a current position as a researcher and teacher at the
Department of Literature at Uppsala university. My doctoral thesis was
made up of a queer approach to the works of August Strindberg, and I
currently work on a project about literary transformations from human
to animal in modern, Nordic realistic prose.

I am very happy to be the co-ordinator of DINO! We are making plans
for a conference in Uppsala in the fall of 2012, so keep your eyes
open for further information.

If you have any questions regarding anything that has to do with DINO,
please contact me!

All the best, Ann-Sofie Lönngren

--
Ann-Sofie Lönngren, Fil.Dr. (Ph.D.)
Litteraturvetenskapliga institutionen (Department of Literature)
Alternativ e-mail (alternative e-mail): ann-sofie.lonngren at lambdanordica.se